Tools for Growing Your Business
Find New Market Opportunities
- Procurement– The Resource Navigator can help you find major institutional procurement partners in the Dallas area, and also provides information on how to obtain minority or woman owned business certification.
- Trend and Market Research
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures– Talking to a business counselor can help you decide when it is the right time to take your business to the next level and what type of partnership is right for you.
Talking to a business counselor or adviser can give you the insight you need to determine the right time and methods to obtain additional help.
- Raising Funding
- Engaging Professional Services and Consultants
- New Business Systems
Improve Efficiency, Productivity and Operations
The Dallas County Community College District is one of the Dallas resources that can offer you and your employees additional training and customize training options to your needs. These resources include:
- Operations and Cash Management
Emergency, Exit or End of Business
The Small Business Administration covers the below information and more in its resources for exiting businesses.
- Business Turn Around
- Valuing and Selling Your Business
- Estate Planning
- Transition and Succession Planning
The SBA also may provide loans in declared disaster areas to help you recover from natural disasters that impact your business or your business market. Additional resources for assistance related to natural disasters and emergencies is available here.