Being a partner in the Dallas B.R.A.I.N. network brings you into the largest network of organizations that support Dallas small businesses and entrepreneurs. Becoming a partner is easy:
1. Be an organization that offers programs or resources for entrepreneurs and small businesses
2. Fill out the contact information form below
3. Agree to:
- Allow Dallas B.R.A.I.N. to market your organization and services
- Be responsive to entrepreneurs referred from Dallas B.R.A.I.N.
- Promote the Dallas B.R.A.I.N. community and website, with reciprocal website links if possible
- Help Dallas B.R.A.I.N. identify ways to track small business success so we can measure and publicize the impact of entrepreneurial support in the community
4. Dallas B.R.A.I.N. will work with you to build an accurate profile of your programs for the website
Dallas B.R.A.I.N. partnership is limited to organizations that share our mission of strengthening the Dallas small business and entrepreneurship community. Partner status does not reflect an endorsement by Dallas B.R.A.I.N. or the City of Dallas.