Join the Dallas Business Journal on February 22nd for the eighth annual event that brings women together virtually in a casual, fast-paced mentoring atmosphere where mentees have the opportunity to be coached by some of the most influential women in our community.
This virtual event will take place in 40 markets on the same day, which means over 200 women will be mentored virtually in every market totaling over 8,000 women across America, from Albany to Hawaii.
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose from over 30 mentors to have small group conversations during each mentoring round. This is a great opportunity to not only meet your mentor, but you can meet other local business women in our community!
Mentors will be announced in early January!
EVENT ACCESS LINK: All registrants will receive an email containing the access link and passcode the day prior to the event. This event will be held on Zoom.
Join the conversation and share with your friends and colleagues!
Registration closes Sunday, February 21 at 11:00 p.m.
Attendee Best Practices:
From the mentor list, make a list of 10-12 mentors you wish to speak with during the mentoring hour. This is YOUR choice. We do not pair the attendees with mentors. Find which mentors interest and inspire you based on their experience, career and achievements. Determine what you want to learn and gain from the mentoring experience and prepare a few questions that you would like to ask each mentor.
- Please fill out your guest names and companies when registering.
- Tickets must be transferred into guest's names by Sunday, February 21.
- To transfer tickets to guests, go to www.squadup.com, login with your email address and password you entered during registration. Select "My Tickets" and select each ticket to transfer to your guests.
- To pay for tickets by check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another DBJ event.
For questions about the event or registration, please contact DBJ's Events Director, Allie Gatlin at email@example.com.
For questions about advertising or sponsorship opportunities, please contact DBJ's VP of Sales, Shelby Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org.