What is BBBC?
4-DAY VIRTUAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
Join us for a one-hour LUNCH-N-LEARN daily during National Veterans Small Business Week:
- Access to Capital sessions
- Government Contracting sessions
- Entrepreneur Boot Camp sessions
BBBC provides collaborative, hands-on, interactive learning opportunities including inspirational keynotes, subject matter expert breakout sessions, opportunities to develop connections with experienced coaches and mentors, expert referrals and dynamic business development networking activities. BBBC20 is an experience where you are guaranteed to grow, improve and prosper your business.
Terms & Conditions
- You are responsible for your own lunch and webinar access.
- There are no refunds. Passes can be transferred to another person before 31 October 2020 for a $25 transfer fee.
- We will be recording BBBC. Your image and voice may be captured and used at a later time to promote future events. BBBC retains the rights to those images and footage.
- The conference schedule is subject to change.
- Please do not share your conference access. No access allowed without a valid registration.
- BBBC will never share your email address or shipping/billing information with a 3rd party.