Tue, Aug 11, 2020, 9:00 AM –
Wed, Aug 12, 2020, 12:00 PM CDT
The dramatic changes our Latino community has recently experienced will leave long-lasting challenges for years to come. As safe jobs and conventional systems start to disappear, our Latino communities will see the biggest loss of wealth in the country.
We believe that entrepreneurship can solve some of the most challenging problems of our time and Latino community. We created the Latino Flash Pitch to foster connections, inspire learning, and make a community around Latino entrepreneurship and innovation.
In this two day event you will get a chance to hear from some of the most innovating leaders and entrepreneurs who are leading us through challenging times.
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or a established entrepreneurs this is an opportunity to connect and foster connections with others Latinos and Latinas like you.
We will end the two day event with "The Latino Flash Pitch Competition" where we will have a group of entrepreneurs pitch their businesses and ideas to judges for a chance to win funding for their startup and business concepts. We are committed to having a 50/50 gender participation so if you or someone you know may be interested, please submit your applications here.
Who can apply:
- Your startup should have launched within the last two years and received less than $20,000 in funding from other investors.
- Must own 51% or more of your current small business/venture.
- You have the willingness to lead others, share your experiences, and have a passion for connecting people.
- This is for rising Latino entrepreneurs. Anyone who has an idea of how to change the world but needs initial guidance and funding.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and collaborating with others.
- You seek to make things better and are always looking to create opportunities.
Please submit your applications here
What you need to apply:
- A 3-5 min Video Pitch posted on Youtube
- Your pitch deck
- Your Startup or concept can be in any sector or industry